- We create or re-invent a variety of primitive furniture pieces and seasonal items.
- To accent these pieces we offer a selection of home décor, unique for your home. For example, we have calendars, pictures, signs and much, much more. You will always find great gift ideas!
- We can take your ideas & create just the piece you are looking for.
- We have created a signature candle line, the Olde Post Office. This is exclusive to our shoppe. It carries a secret blend of cloves, cinnamon and a hint of orange.
- Our charcuterie boards look gorgeous on any table setting! Use to serve a cheese board or as a cutting board. A variety of sizes are available and are custom made at Petrolia Enterprises using a selection of exotic hardwoods from around the world.
- We believe we offer the best ice cream in Lambton County. We only serve Shaw’s ice cream, locally made in St Thomas, Ontario. Taste the difference Quality makes…
- For all those book lovers, we have a gently used book corner called “The Next Chapter” and we offer a selection of local authors too!
- Local consignors showcase their talents throughout the shoppe.
The Wicket is now Sitara Indian Cuisine
Our meeting room, the Wicket, is now the dining room for Sitara Indian Cuisine’s newest location! Visit them at 4189 Petrolia Line, lower level!
Wood is our business!
We currently manufacture wooden stakes that are used in the construction industry, nurseries, by surveying companies, signage, etc. These stakes are created specific to the customers needs. We offer a variety of lengths, paint colour, tipping and can customize with your company logo.
We run a woodworking shop that offers specialty lumber for you to purchase to complete your woodworking project. We offer imported hardwoods and softwoods for all your woodworking needs. Some examples of woods are Ash, Red & White Oak, Purple Heart, Maple and Cherry .
We design and craft a variety of wood products that are offered for sale in our retail store, The Olde Post Office Gift Shoppe.
We also offer bagged, dry kindling wood throughout the year. Great for campfires, fireplaces and woodstoves.
We create a variety of primitive furniture pieces and seasonal items through our gift shoppe. We believe in recycling the “old” and creating the “new” – utilizing old doors and windows, barn board, tobacco lath and old chairs (just to name a few).